While painting was getting done in the house and the children were still home from school last week, we drove to Houston to visit my parents. My kids love their grandparents and it is always a grand adventure filled with tons of playing with grandma and grandpa and LOTS of yummy, decadent food (especially desserts-DOH!!! Sugar coma for my children!)
My dad requested that I make one of my signature dish and a favorite in our house for dinner one evening. So, being the wonderful daughter that I am, I happily made this delicious fish recipe!
Garlic Lemon Fish
- 4-6 fish filets
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- About 6 lemons
- Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper, herbs de provence, paprika
- Heat oven to 425
- Mince garlic
- Cut and juice lemons
- Melt about 1/2 stick of Butter (yep, it’s butter but that’s okay!)
- Saute minced garlic in olive oil until fragrant (about 30-45 secs–do this over a low to med heat). Remove from heat
- Combine sauteed garlic with the melt butter, juice from lemons, 3 tbs olive oil
- Pat dry fish filets. (To determine whether you should use wild caught vs farm raised fish, please visit Blue Ocean Institute)
- Place fish in baking dish coated with olive oil
- Pour lemon garlic butter over fish
- Season fish filets with herbs de provence, salt (I prefer Himalayan salt since sit also contains other minerals), pepper, paprika (smoked or sweet).
- Bake for roughly 25 minutes. May need to bake longer if using frozen fish.
I like to cook brown rice while I am prepping and the fish is baking. I will top the rice with the fish and some of the sauce. I will serve alongside it a nice large leafy green salad loaded with veggies and my homemade dressing. An excellent nutritionally complete meal!
this looks so good
Thanks! It was quite tasty 😀
Im sure it was marci, I will surely be fixing this soon.
Reblogged this on anthonyvenable110 and commented:
makin me hungry